Heavy duty storage cabinets are ideal for site storage in factories and industrial environments.
They offer a strong, stable and secure way of organising expensive tooling or storing hazardous substances and dangerous chemicals.
Lewis & Raby manufactures premium heavy duty storage cabinets in mild steel or stainless steel. We offer a range of shapes and sizes – each cabinet is manufactured to customer specification.
Our cabinets are fully welded and are usually constructed from 2mm to 6mm thick steel panels. We provide strong and durable shelving that can comfortably hold weights of 100kg.
We also offer a range of options so that your cabinet can be tailored to your requirements, including: ·
- Castors for movable and flexible storage.
- Lockable doors or padlock options for secure storage.
- Front opening or top opening units.
- Lift points.
- Internal shelving.
- Reinforced casing and shelving for added strength and protection.
- Powder coating for outdoor weather protection.
- A range of colours for powder coat finishes.
- Hardened glass fronts/doors.
- Anti-bacterial powered coating.
- Finished in paint colour of your choice.
Please contact our engineering team for further information and a quote for the work.
|Pictured Example||Heavy Duty Storage Cabinets|
|Steel Angle||30mm x 30mm x 5mm|
|Mesh||50mm x 50mm 10g|