Lewis & Raby is a manufacturer of heavy duty workbenches for use in commercial and industrial premises.
Our current range includes workbenches ranging from a 2 tonne weight capacity to a 10 tonne weight capacity.
Alongside our standard units, we also manufacture bespoke specialist workbenches to any dimensions and with a range of options.
All our benches can be customised with optional lockable swivel and adjustable castor wheels for ease of use and mobility.
Our workbenches are finished in our paint shop in a colour of your choice.
They can be constructed from a variety of metals depending on the application.
Surface Top Options
- 316 stainless steel for food industry and pharmaceutical applications.
- Flash ground steel plate worktops for applications where accurately flat surfaces are of paramount importance.
- Chemical-proof surface top.
- Water-proof surface top.
- Optional lower full or half depth shelf.
- A double or single cabinet for additional storage capacity.
- Draws (1 – 6).
- Height adjustable feature.
- A back mounted tool rack.
- A back mounted Louvre Panel.
- A back mounted Bott Perfo Panel.
- A back mounted shelf.
- A mounted vice – available in a range of sizes.
- A secured roller – great for packaging products.
- A foot rest for added comfort.
- A Rubber matting top layer to protect your products.
- Anti Graffiti Paint treatment.
Our workbenches are load tested prior to dispatch and supplied with an EC Declaration of Conformity.
Please contact our engineering team for a quote and to discuss your design requirements.
|Standard Workbenches (Contact us for bespoke sizes)|
|Weight Capacity (evenly distributed)||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 tonne|