Lewis & Raby is a manufacturer of steel workbenches with wooden tops for use in commercial and industrial premises.
These benches are particularly suitable for applications where a lightweight and cost-effective surface top is required without sacrificing overall strength and durability.
All our wooden top workbenches are made bespoke to customer specification.
They can be customised with optional lockable and adjustable swivel castor wheels for ease of use and mobility.
Our workbenches are finished in our paint shop in a colour of your choice.
Workbench frames can be constructed from a variety of metals depending on the application.
We offer the following surface top options, finishes and accessories:
Wooden Top Options
- Birch plywood
- Prime Oak
- And many more…
Wooden Top Finish Options
- And many more…
- Optional lower full or half depth shelf.
- A double or single cabinet for additional storage capacity.
- Drawers (1 – 6).
- Height adjustable feature.
- A back mounted tool rack.
- A back mounted Louvre Panel.
- A back mounted Bott Perfo Panel.
- A back mounted shelf.
- A mounted vice – available in a range of sizes.
- A secured roller – great for packaging products.
- A foot rest for added comfort.
- A rubber matting top layer to protect your products.
- Anti-graffiti paint treatment.
Our workbenches are load tested prior to dispatch and supplied with an EC Declaration of Conformity.
Please contact our engineering team for a quote and to discuss your design requirements.
“We have received our custom made [wooden top] heavy duty work benches and we’re very impressed. They are very well made and we are extremely pleased with the colour painted finished. The design of how the two benches fix together is very clever aided perfectly by the adjustable castors for easy relocation. Thanks again for the amazing benches and we will definitely purchase again in the future once our Workshop expansion is underway.”
Customer Review, July 2019