In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, Lewis & Raby has developed a range of protective screens to protect your customers and employees against infection from COVID-19.
Our protective desk screens offer a high quality and durable solution to facilitate safe working, in line with the UK government’s Guidance on Working Safely.
These are perfect for restaurants, bars, pubs, hair salons, office space and factories. (See also our COVID-19 Protective Screens)
The screens reduce the risk of transmitting infection while serving customers or communicating with colleagues.
Our protective desk screens are a clear perspex acrylic screen (3mm, 5mm, 8mm, 10mm, etc.) supported by stainless steel brackets. The whole unit is freestanding for maximum stability without the need for any fixings or frame.
Our screens can be easily moved for cleaning of work surfaces and flexible use.
We are able to offer a range of options (details below) as well as bespoke protective screens and barriers manufactured to individual requirements.
Lewis & Raby are able to fit and install your screens on-site.
Please contact our project managers to discuss dimensions, designs and information on our competitive pricing.
Protective Screen Options
- Range of perspex thickness available – (3mm, 5mm, 8mm, 10mm, etc.)
- Checkout or reception desk screens
- Protective counter screens
- Desk separator protective screens
- Workbenches with protective screens
- Factory standing guard screens
- Wall-fitted, ceiling-mounted or floor-mounted options
- Mobile room dividers with castor wheels
|Side Screen width||5mm|