Lewis & Raby is a manufacturer of premium quality heavy duty workbenches for use in commercial and industrial premises.
We also offer 316 stainless steel workbenches for food processing areas and for medical applications such as hospitals and medical facilities.
Our current range includes workbenches ranging from a 2 tonne weight capacity to a 10 tonne weight capacity. They are manufactured to any dimensions with a wide range of surface top and accessory options (see below).
We can load test your workbench and supply you with a certificate of its maximum weight capacity.
All our benches can be customised with optional lockable swivel and adjustable castor wheels for ease of use and mobility.
Our workbenches are finished in our paint shop in a colour of your choice.
(You might also be interested in our Light Duty Workbench page for lower weight capacities and our Wooden Top Workbenches, or our standard-sized premium factory workbench which is available to purchase directly online.)
Surface Top Options
- 316 stainless steel for food industry and pharmaceutical applications.
- Flash ground steel plate worktops for applications where accurately flat surfaces are of paramount importance.
- Chemical-proof surface top.
- Water-proof surface top.
- Birch Plywood
- Optional lower full or half depth shelf.
- A double or single cabinet for additional storage capacity.
- Drawers (1 – 6).
- A back mounted tool rack.
- A back mounted Louvre Panel.
- A back mounted Bott Perfo Panel.
- A back mounted shelf.
- A mounted vice – available in a range of sizes.
- A secured roller – great for packaging products.
- A foot rest for added comfort.
- A Rubber matting top layer to protect your products.
- Anti Graffiti Paint treatment.
Our workbenches are load tested prior to dispatch and supplied with an EC Declaration of Conformity.
Please contact our engineering team for a quote and to discuss your design requirements.
Customer Review, May 2019
“We have received the 4 tonne bench today and are absolutely delighted with it. It is exactly what we were looking for. I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you for the excellent service provided.”
|Standard Workbenches (Contact us for bespoke sizes)|
|Weight Capacity (evenly distributed)||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 tonne +|