We are seeking an experienced fabricator/welder to join our dynamic mechanical engineering company near Liverpool.
As a fabricator/welder at Lewis & Raby, you will be expected to work with mild and stainless steel to fabricate a variety of bespoke products for industrial and commercial customers. All products must be manufactured in line with our production schedules, to our customer’s quality specifications, and in line with our health and safety policy.
Skills and Experience
- The ability to read technical drawings is essential.
- Experience in both MIG and TIG welding.
- Experience with Stainless Steel and Aluminium welding is essential.
- The ability to look at the bigger picture and work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues to improve production processes and help the company as a whole make improvements.
- You should be a highly motivated individual, capable of working under minimal supervision and willing to take the initiative in developing your skill set and career.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- 37 hour working week.
- Half-day Fridays.
- 33 days holiday.
- Optional overtime.
- Immediate start for the ideal candidate.
- The opportunity to work as a valued member of our experienced engineering team.
- This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to fully immerse themselves with current projects and gain further engineering skills.
How to Apply
- Please contact us for more information.