We are seeking an ambitious CNC Turner to join our dynamic mechanical engineering company near Liverpool.
We manufacture a variety of bespoke CNC machined products for industrial and commercial customers. As a CNC Turner at Lewis & Raby, you will program/set/operate CNC machinery using either Haas, Mazatrol, Fagor or XYZ controls. All products must be manufactured in line with our production schedules, to our customer’s quality specifications, and in line with our health and safety policy.
Skills and Experience
- The ability to read technical drawings and manufacture components to fine tolerances as required by our customers is essential.
- Relevant CNC machining and programming experience and the completion of an apprenticeship.
- Previous experience of OneCNC software would be advantageous.
- The ability to look at the bigger picture, work as part of a team and help the company as a whole to make improvements.
- You should be a highly motivated individual, capable of working under minimal supervision and willing to take the initiative in developing your skill set and career.
- 37 hour working week
- Half-day Fridays
- 33 days holiday
- Optional overtime
- Immediate start for the ideal candidate
- The opportunity to work as a valued member of our experienced engineering team
- This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to fully immerse themselves with current projects and gain further engineering skills.
How to Apply
Please contact us for more information.